Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
deaster25
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Dave
Trading: (4)
Montecristo
deaster25 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up The power of a cigar.

A couple of weeks ago I had went to a bon fire at a friends house and I took a few sticks with me to smoke with one of my friends that I knew liked cigars, well there was one guy there smoking a black n mild, so I asked the guy if he smokes cigars often and he said every once in a while so I told him that I would let him smoke a real cigar. I threw his black n mild in the fire and lit up a Surrogates Bone Crusher that I got from EricF in the NST, thanks for that by the way Eric. Well,+ the guy took the first puff and started almost choking because he was coughing so much, I said don't inhale it man, he relied I didn't, he took another and same thing, his reply was what the frick is that man? I just said that is a real cigar and kind of a strong one, he then called me mean and gave me the cigar back. After that I gave him a Tat Havana IV and he loved it and so did about 4 other guys there that had never smoked a cigar before. I also passed out a few Olivas that I had. The cigars were a hit and now one of my friends is ready to buy a humidor, even some girls there are wanting me to give them some cigars. It's great to see how I could get to know some people I have never met before just by sharing some great smokes with them.