Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
ApexAZ
Wandering aimlessly

First Name: Brian
Trading: (10)
ApexAZ will become famous soon enoughApexAZ will become famous soon enough
Default Carrying cheap smokes

I usually try and carry 1 or 2 mild, cheaper smokes for handouts. This weekend, I had nothing but $9+ sticks in my 10 count travel humidor and sure enough, someone at a party I was at asked for a cigar and says, "Whatever you have that's mild!" I decided to give him the LP #9 that I had been looking forward to trying for the first time since I wasn't willing to part with my GoF Carlito's and Opus Lost City. Looks like I'm going to have to go buy another LP #9 lol.

I also had a My Uzi Weighs a Ton, which I opted to smoke instead of the LP. I should have given him that as it was very smooth and more medium bodied. I think the LP's are pretty strong from what I remember reading about them, although he said it wasn't too strong for him.

Anyways, maybe it's time to upgrade to a larger travel humidor? Have many of you run into similar situations? I feel like I should invest in a small stock of 5 Vegas Gold's.
ApexAZ is offline   Reply With Quote