Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
LasciviousXXX
Team of 11...Always

First Name: Týr
Trading: (8)
VR
LasciviousXXX has disabled reputation
Default A Great Place to Smoke

Hey CA Fam!

I have finally, FINALLY, found a great B&M in my area to smoke. The AZ Crew, well..... we don't get together often, even though we have quite a few members in the area. Most times I'm relegated to smoking by myself at my house or occasionally at the pool of a buddy's house. Many of the B&M's near me are small and not especially inviting. I usually take my own sticks to smoke when going to a B&M (I always buy one from the shop as well though, manners and all..) so I'm not really going for their selection of cigars.

Well finally a shop has opened literally a mile away from my house. And, unlike 98% of all cigar bars in AZ, they have their liquor license!!! Yes, you heard right, you can enjoy a beer (on tap) or a nice cocktail with your smoke. I know this may be old hat to some but its a novelty to me in this state. There are barely ANY places left in AZ where you can smoke and drink and the same time, in fact I only know of 2. Anyway, they have an amazing bar with more than 15 different types of Vodka, 20 types of Scotch and 12 beers on tap. This is a cigar shop! I was in heaven the first time I stepped foot in it. In fact, here's a pic

I'm really going to have to take a pic of the bar itself as it is quite size-able for a cigar shop.

I went to the shop yesterday and pretty much spent all day there. I hadn't had a one man HERF in awhile so I thought I would play catch up

RA Lusitanos

La China Ideales

And all that was left of an H.Upmann Noella

It was a great time and I got to watch the Hockey game as well, which was icing on the cake. I just thought I'd share my good fortune with my CA Fam as I couldn't be more excited. So if anyone is in the area, I know a great place we can go smoke
LasciviousXXX is offline   Reply With Quote