Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #1
whodeeni

Talking My Birthday Line-up!

A lot of u guys don't know it but my birthday was yesterday! After a busy/hellacious week,
I was kinda ready to just go home and relax. My brother met me at the office, and I got a call
From a client who wanted me to meet him at a local cigar shop.

We go over there and I discussed bsiness w/ him for about an hour! Afterwards my brother comes out to where we were and said come here I want to pick u up something for ur birthday that I haven't seen in your humidor. My client (who's also become a friend over time) was like Man, I didn't know it was ur birthday, let's go out! So they ended up taking me to New York Prime!

The atmosphere was great, the food was great, the women were beautiful (and friendly), and honestly 'a lot' of the guys there felt compelled to come over and introduce themselves to us.
Once someone got wind that it was my birthday, the drinks started flowing!

I started the evening with an '09 Opus X Love affair, (Sweet tobacco, light cedar,creamy), then smoked a LP Dirty Rat, and finished the night w/ the new Viaje Skull & Bones! (New S&B is phenomenal! More Complex, still very smooth, a little cream here and there but at the end I got meaty flavors mixed with oak and it had the strength of an Avo LE '09 Companero!)

I gave my client a Padron 45th Maduro, a WC Drapers CX3 Maduro (my last one I think, TEARS), and a Boli RC to finish the night because He'd left his travel humi at home!

My brother bought me and Ashton ESG (Churchill size) (not sure which year that isbut u can rest assured that that and the other cigars left in my humi:

Tat Boris
'00 hoyo (isom)
LFD Factory Press (OR)
LFD Small Batch 2
Tat Face
Casa Fuente Corona Gorda (will be my first one!)
Padron 80th '07 (OR)

Will be getting torched by tomorrow night!

I'm kind of amazed at how everything played out because I had no intentions of celebrating
My birthday this year! I was just going th throw a big party next year.

After we left there headed home I got a call from one of my friends who was out with her girlfriends. We joined them for drinks and come to find out the "girlfriends" lived 35miles from my hometown, and knew some of my old friends! (Small world) in short, the drinks were good, the sushi was good, again the women were fine, and we had a great time together!

May all of your birthdays be as fun as mine was brothers!