Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 02-08-2011, 03:35 AM   #1
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

First Name: Justin
Trading: (46)
HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all
Default Final Blend?

Anyone in here ever try the Final Blend cigars? Cigarmonster.com has a 5-pk for 12.98 right now til 6am EST. I bought a five pack. Any good?
emopunker2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 03:42 AM   #2
Dunkel
Maduro & Oscuro Whore-O

First Name: Doug
Trading: (75)
Dunkel is just really niceDunkel is just really niceDunkel is just really niceDunkel is just really nice
Default Re: Final Blend?

I love the Robusto size. I got a box about a week ago and have smoked 2 already. For a guy who likes variety and only smokes 1 cigar a day most days, that's a nice endorsement.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:18 AM   #3
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
I love the Robusto size. I got a box about a week ago and have smoked 2 already. For a guy who likes variety and only smokes 1 cigar a day most days, that's a nice endorsement.
i got the churchill cuz that was the one on the deal. 7x50. i figured 5 sticks for 13 bucks shipped, if i don't like them i can always give em to a hobo
Old 02-08-2011, 05:34 AM   #4
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoy the robustos as well. Have been meaning to try the toros. Nice value maduro!!
Old 02-08-2011, 05:40 AM   #5
Bunker
New hardware installed.

First Name: Rick
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Bunker will become famous soon enoughBunker will become famous soon enough

I have a couple in the humi, haven't gotten around to one yet
Old 02-08-2011, 10:16 AM   #6
Dunkel
Maduro & Oscuro Whore-O

First Name: Doug
Trading: (75)
Dunkel is just really niceDunkel is just really niceDunkel is just really niceDunkel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by emopunker2004 View Post
i got the churchill cuz that was the one on the deal. 7x50. i figured 5 sticks for 13 bucks shipped, if i don't like them i can always give em to a hobo
They call Mac a maduro hobo, or something like that! LOL
Old 02-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #7
Katmancross

I've gotten a couple bundles or boxes in the last couple years. They are a very good cigar with the proper aging. I think I shall post my Final Blend review now. It's crazy and if you are tempted to call me stupid, think twice.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #8
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice

Final Blend. It sounds so . . . so . . . apocalyptic. Could it have been any worse of a name. Like a Mayan 2012?
Old 02-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #9
Katmancross

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
Final Blend. It sounds so . . . so . . . apocalyptic. Could it have been any worse of a name. Like a Mayan 2012?
Clayton,

Thank you so much for not telling me how stupid the story/review is. this is the only forum that people are respectful. I truly hesitated posting this.
People either love it or hate it. And the ones who hate it are the ones I hear from.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #10
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katmancross View Post
Clayton,

Thank you so much for not telling me how stupid the story/review is. this is the only forum that people are respectful. I truly hesitated posting this.
People either love it or hate it. And the ones who hate it are the ones I hear from.
I have spotted these cigars around and am baffled as to why they would call it a 'Final Blend'. Bad marketing, IMO. It would almost be like smoking a cigar called 'Final Destination'. I'm sure it's a stick many will like and I have not tried it, yet.

I have not read your review, yet. I look forward to seeing what your opinion is of the stick.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:06 PM   #11
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

HdM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
I have spotted these cigars around and am baffled as to why they would call it a 'Final Blend'. Bad marketing, IMO. It would almost be like smoking a cigar called 'Final Destination'. I'm sure it's a stick many will like and I have not tried it, yet.

I have not read your review, yet. I look forward to seeing what your opinion is of the stick.
here's the description from where i got 'em:
Final Blend cigars are the result of a marathon cigar sampling session held in Nicaragua, and as so often happens, the very last blend is what earned these uber-flavorful, full-bodied cigars their name. The 'final blend' is...a core of Dominican, Colombian and Indonesian tobaccos rolled in dark, oily Brazilian Mata Fina Oscuro wrappers. Earthy, sweet, and spicy flavors weave in and out as notes of cocoa and coffee bean surface for a deliciously complex, MUST-TRY cigar
Old 02-08-2011, 09:23 PM   #12
3SmokesaRound
CCCC

First Name: Bill
Trading: (48)
RA
3SmokesaRound will become famous soon enough3SmokesaRound will become famous soon enough

Solid budget cigar IMHO.
3SmokesaRound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #13
Emjaysmash
The Hebrew Hammer

First Name: M.J.
Trading: (76)
Emjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to beholdEmjaysmash is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, might need to find some of these...
Old 02-08-2011, 10:12 PM   #14
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

HdM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash View Post
Hmm, might need to find some of these...
i think it's a famous-smoke exclusive, so start there