Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Jokes

Old 03-31-2011, 10:18 PM   #1
BC-Axeman

Default April Fools jokes.

Tell us your favorites...

I worked in a large industrial complex that had a Credit Union way at the other side that everyone used. Some buddies and I had a friend that worked at the CU and we had her call an office mate and tell him that a check that was way too big was being drawn from his account, would he come over and check it out. We watched him take the call and saw his expression turn grave. He hung up and got panicky and told us he would be back soon, that he had to check something at the CU. We acted nonchalant. He RAN all the way there to hear us on the speaker Phone yelling "April Fool!!!"

One year we had everyone believing we had got in a terrible accident carpooling to work. Everyone except the intended victim, our supervisor.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #2
BC-Axeman

Default Re: April Fools jokes.

Anyone else have an April fools tale?
Old 04-01-2011, 08:15 AM   #3
jesseboston81
CC Simple PIF Promoter

First Name: Jesse
Trading: (41)
Bolivar
jesseboston81 is just really nicejesseboston81 is just really nicejesseboston81 is just really nicejesseboston81 is just really nice

Famous got me with their e-mail this morning. Two year trial program exception to the embargo--yeah right. Unfortunately it was the first e-mail I read after waking up and I was too sleep addled to connect the date with the e-mail contents, so I believed it until I hit the reveal on their website!
Old 04-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #4
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice

I had a co-worker whose wife worked at the Utilities Dept. Gas division. He had just told me a couple of weeks before about a very belligerent man who had complained to his wife about his gas bill. Fast forward to April 1st. I come into work that morning and told him that I heard on the radio a man had just busted into the gas dept. main offices with a gun threatening people and people were advised to avoid the area since police had it taped off. He turned as pale as a ghost. He runs to his office, calls his wife at the gas dept and she answers. "Is everything okay out there?" Of course, she said, "Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" He was PISSED. As he walked out of his office, I said, "Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. April Fools!"
Old 04-01-2011, 08:47 AM   #5
MurphysLaw
Anything can go wrong

First Name: Brian
Trading: (19)
Partagas
MurphysLaw is just really niceMurphysLaw is just really niceMurphysLaw is just really niceMurphysLaw is just really niceMurphysLaw is just really nice

Famous can now legally sell Cubans!

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cuban-cigars.cfm
MurphysLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #6
ArgusP2
It's Smokin' Time!

First Name: Angel
Trading: (13)
RA
ArgusP2 is a jewel in the roughArgusP2 is a jewel in the roughArgusP2 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw View Post
Famous can now legally sell Cubans!

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cuban-cigars.cfm
Man! Did I ever fall for that! Didn't realize the date until too late! Hahaha!
ArgusP2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:17 PM   #7
BloodSpite
He Who Dares...WINS!

First Name: Joe
Trading: (1)
HdM Army (Disabled Vet)
BloodSpite is on a distinguished road

A few years ago for April Fools we gave one of my best friends a First Time Father Card.

To add to his panic we had his then girlfriend sign it for us.

I think he had everything he owned packed in to his pick up in under 30 minutes...
BloodSpite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #8
emopunker2004
Central Fla rollin

First Name: Justin
Trading: (46)
HdM
emopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to allemopunker2004 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseboston81 View Post
Famous got me with their e-mail this morning. Two year trial program exception to the embargo--yeah right. Unfortunately it was the first e-mail I read after waking up and I was too sleep addled to connect the date with the e-mail contents, so I believed it until I hit the reveal on their website!
yeh me too i was pissed.....