Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 01-06-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
Dunkel
Maduro & Oscuro Whore-O

First Name: Doug
Trading: (75)
Dunkel is just really niceDunkel is just really niceDunkel is just really niceDunkel is just really nice
Default C bid a little slow LOL

I got 2 e mails today from C bid. 1 was a "CigarBid.com Order Confirmation" and the 2nd was a "CigarBid.com Winning Bid Confirmation" e mail. I didn't remember placing a bid recently, but I opened the e-mails anyhow. Both e mails were from a bid I placed and won the lot on 10/29/10! Anyone else ever have this happen to them? It's pretty funny to me really.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #2
Springsman

Default Re: C bid a little slow LOL

huh...funny nope. I did get a coupon from them once though for losing an auction that I was highest bidder on... the system fawked up and gave the "winning" bid to the guy I had outbid like a day before...I thought it was lame to get a coupon but...meh.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #3
Drez
The Warden

First Name: Frank
Trading: (35)
Cohiba MarineCorps (Retired)
Drez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of light

i had a package arrive before i the shipping confirmation but nothing as late as yours doug lol. WOW thats funny.

They aren't going to multiply....burn that b!tch!
Drez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
Dunkel
Maduro & Oscuro Whore-O

First Name: Doug
Trading: (75)
Dunkel is just really niceDunkel is just really niceDunkel is just really niceDunkel is just really nice

Just an update. I got this e mail in response to my e mail to them asking why I'd get an e mail from an order over 2 months ago.

"Thanks for shopping with CigarBid! I apologize for any inconvenience; however our IT department cleared out our email systems. Any old emails that were "stuck” were pushed through and sent out. Your credit card was not authorized for any new charges. Again I apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks."

Makes sense now, I guess. LOL