View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 09:22 AM   #46
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Shilala's Perfect Frigidaire Wine Fridge How To

Okay, I got one of the drawers back from the guy. He only done one and wanted me to try it before he does the other three in case he has to make adjustments. It fit just fine so hopefully I will have the other three back in 6 weeks since it took two for him to do one. LOL He is working cheap so I really can't complain. I have the one drawer full of cigars with 3.5 pounds of beads and the humidity is hanging right around 66 to 68%. I have quite a bit of mass with a three boxes, a big Tupperware full of cigars, and the drawer full of cigars and still can't get the temp above 44 degrees. Still going to wait until I get the other three drawers in it with the shelf and see what happens then. Might have to go with a temp controller.
G G is online now   Reply With Quote