View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 03:47 PM   #147
E.J.
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (21)
E.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Being a Hockey Parent

Looks like we are skate shopping again.... Went in yesterday, though with the LM having BIG feet, we have a limited selection to even try on.

They did have a size 11 in the 11K's....and he was fairly enamored with the skatelock/lacelock thingy. In a perfect world, he will stay in Graf's... They are going to call Graf Canada on Monday morning and call me back with info as to if they have some 11W G5's in stock....if not...???

Quick look, would not be difficult to order online, Majer Hockey actually has leftover(new) G5 Limited's, same skate he is wearing now(in his size) for a great price.... Though I really hate to not use the local shop... I am sure we'd make up the savings in skate sharpens alone.... Though probably wouldn't make a difference, sure they'd still take care of us... Which is my point I guess....

It would be nice to be in a little more hockey friendly area.... I am sure there are worse places, maybe I should feel fortunate that I actually have a decent shop within walking distance(it would be a good walk) from home.....
E.J. is offline   Reply With Quote