View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 01:46 PM   #19
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is anyone else fastidious with their stuff

After years of therapy and multiple drugs, I can positively say that I don give a sht about anything anymore.
Case in point...
I've been sitting in this chair with my feet up on my desk since I got out of bed at noon. My back feels like there's two giant lobsters attached and they're chewing on nerve sacs.
I have tons of work to do but I'm too lazy to get up and get to my meds so I can get to work.
So to pass time, I'm eating all Kerri's peanut M&M's, spamming up CA, and watching RedvsBlue. There's about 25 more episodes to watch, so I should be good till sometime tomorrow.
My humi's all have hydra backups that squeal like a pig when the rh gets too low, dual hygros, and three times as many beads as they need, too. I did all that stuff while I was still sick.