View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 08:35 AM   #19
maninblack
Will smoke for food

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (80)
Partagas
maninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My favorite... and some other things

1) What is your dream (it'll never happen, but it is nice to dream) situation for enjoying a cigar? (place, people, drink, whatever it may be that makes it your favorite)

I want to be sitting in Cuba, in some little dive bar, enjoying a Real Cuban CC, while enjoying a mojito and listening to some true cuban music.

2) What is your dream situation (it happens occasionally, just waiting for the next time) for enjoying a cigar? (place, people, drink, whatever it may be that makes it your favorite)

My dream situation is sitting on my front porch, my wife in the chair beside me, as my boys chase fireflies around the yard and I enjoy a nice cigar and enjoy the sounds of classic country coming through the screen door. No drink in my hand, just taking it all in. I enjoy this on a weekly basis.

3) What is your favorite place to enjoy a smoke?

Like I said above, on my front porch or in my hammock.

4) What is your favorite thing to be doing while enjoying a good cigar?

Fishing or just sitting around with family and friends, especially around a campfire.

5) What is your usual pasttime while enjoying a cigar?

Sitting at work or in my hammock.

6) What is your usual place to enjoy a smoke?

My Jeep unfortunately.

7) Name 3 people (living) w/whome you'd like to enjoy a cigar?

My dad, Bruce Springsteen, and Patterson Hood.

8) Name 5 people from CA w/whom you'd like to herf.

Too many great BOTL's to narrow that list down!

9) Name 3 people (no longer living) w/whom you'd like to enjoy a smoke.

Johnny Cash, my grandpa J.L., and my Grandpa Jackson.

10) If we could get all of CA together for a herf, what would be your idea of a great herf (site, activities, drinks, cigars, etc... be as descriptive as you can)?

A great herf would be in the Rockies of Colorado near Crested Butte, all of us around a huge campfire just sharing stories, jokes, wisdom, etc. while enjoying some great smokes and passing a jug around of homemade wine.