View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:57 PM   #5
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My favorite... and some other things

Here you go Rev...

1) What is your dream (it'll never happen, but it is nice to dream) situation for enjoying a cigar? (place, people, drink, whatever it may be that makes it your favorite)

In the grass of centerfield at Citifeld with Jay-Z

2) What is your dream situation (it happens occasionally, just waiting for the next time) for enjoying a cigar? (place, people, drink, whatever it may be that makes it your favorite)

Anytime in the summer evening in my backyard with friends

3) What is your favorite place to enjoy a smoke?

My backyard

4) What is your favorite thing to be doing while enjoying a good cigar?

Relaxing with good friends

5) What is your usual pasttime while enjoying a cigar?

Shooting the bull

6) What is your usual place to enjoy a smoke?

My garage or front yard

7) Name 3 people (living) w/whome you'd like to enjoy a cigar?

Jay-Z, David Wright, Scotti Hill

8) Name 5 people from CA w/whom you'd like to herf.

DPD6030, TripleFFF, SmokinGator, Skywalker, Longknocker, LeoM, BigAsh and you Todd I know it's more than 5.

9) Name 3 people (no longer living) w/whom you'd like to enjoy a smoke.

My grandfather, JFK, my wifes grandfather

10) If we could get all of CA together for a herf, what would be your idea of a great herf (site, activities, drinks, cigars, etc... be as descriptive as you can)?

On a beach, cool summer breeze blowing, plenty of sticks, good food and cold beverages for all. Relaxing and enjoying each others company.