View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 03:48 PM   #3
Bax
C A P S...CAPS CAPS CAPS!

First Name: Tim
Trading: (70)
Partagas
Bax is a jewel in the roughBax is a jewel in the roughBax is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: My favorite... and some other things

Here's my answers
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
1) What is your dream (it'll never happen, but it is nice to dream) situation for enjoying a cigar? (place, people, drink, whatever it may be that makes it your favorite)I think on a cruise someplace tropical

2) What is your dream situation (it happens occasionally, just waiting for the next time) for enjoying a cigar? (place, people, drink, whatever it may be that makes it your favorite)On vacation with my dad in Florida

3) What is your favorite place to enjoy a smoke?Front porch

4) What is your favorite thing to be doing while enjoying a good cigar?Read a good book and watch the eagles and osprey

5) What is your usual pasttime while enjoying a cigar?Same as above

6) What is your usual place to enjoy a smoke?same as 3

7) Name 3 people (living) w/whome you'd like to enjoy a cigar?My dad and best friends would be cool but most don't smoke

8) Name 5 people from CA w/whom you'd like to herf.Who ever brings the Ghurkas!

9) Name 3 people (no longer living) w/whom you'd like to enjoy a smoke.None, smoking with zombies would just creep me out

10) If we could get all of CA together for a herf, what would be your idea of a great herf (site, activities, drinks, cigars, etc... be as descriptive as you can)?Pin the tail on the Icehog while doing shots!