View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 09:20 PM   #49
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobii3 View Post

Wait....your Senator was WHO???

We had another Senator before Gillibrand but I don't remember her name. She didn't do much...

Quote:
Check out PetSmart for stuff like this -

Aquarium Seal
Thanks for the tip, but the nearest PetSmart is an hour away. I'll probably go with one of the products Adam suggested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigiles View Post
I just ordered a round container of heartfelt beads tonight. I'm running into the same problems as you Kreth, desktop is struggling at 57 to 60% RH. and its full plus the new cigar caddy is full as well.
Does your desktop have glass, by any chance? I'll update once I add a bead of silicone, plus I'm waiting to hear back from Scott (shilala) about picking up some more of his beads. The Puck I have in the desktop now has been pretty good up until the last couple of weeks, but I guess I need more horsepower now that the RH in our apartment is in the 30s.
One positive note: the Acu Rite hygrometer I picked up at WalMart is within 1% of the calibrated HygroSet I already have. Not bad for $7.97.
Posted via Mobile Device
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote