View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #11
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Re: My funny Southern California story !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
Unfortunately, we have grown so PC anal in this country, that anyone can say just about any word has some racial, gender, religious, age, physical condition, mental condition, etc ..... slur attached to it, and get a lawyer to take their case!
That about sums it up as everyone is always looking for a way to get rich quick with as little work as possible. The fact that someone overheard your conversation and even had the balls to report it to HR is total BS in my opinion. Mind your business and clean the sand out of your v@gina!
Fortunately, I have been rather lucky with the people I have worked with my entire life as the person who reported you would not have lasted 12 seconds around us as most of the places I have worked and the people I work with now ball busting is usually high up on the priority list. Now I'm going to hear from Svillekids lawyers because I called him stupid with the emoticon.