View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #14
E.J.
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (21)
E.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Chad Johnson Courtroom Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueface View Post
Huh?

It's literally HER courtroom.
She can stand on her head if she wishes but everyone else beware.

I am sorry but in a courtroom, there is decorum. It is the only place I know you stand up and sit down when told it is OK to sit down as a judge or a jury enters or leaves. That alone sets the tone for the respect that should be maintained at all times.
Just because a Judge can act like God in their courtroom, doesn't mean it's okay.

He didn't have an outburst, mumble under his breath or turn around and start talking with family, he harmlessly tapped his attorney on the ash....in what looks like an act of "What do I do now?" He didn't do this to spite the Judge, as some act of questioning her authority or make a joke in her courtroom. Just a reaction to the position he was in. Though I am not denying it was inappropriate.

Apparently it is her first year on the bench and she is legally blind, so maybe she didn't even see what happened......which may back up my original comments that it appears that she was responding to the courtroom, not his actions. Interesting.
E.J. is offline   Reply With Quote