View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
Reaver2145

Default [Cheap] Quorum Shade Torpedo.

A it was my last quorum left i decided to smoke it today now when purchased in America in the 20 bundles these things are dirt cheap at less than $1.50 a stick unfortunately the same cannot be said for England where that $1.50 rockets up to £8.99 or about $15 EACH!!!

Knowing this im going to base this review on the American price tag as its no where near good enough if im valuing it at nine quid.

Construction - Pretty damn good is all i can say for such a cheap smoke no veins or soft spots and the draw is just perfect.

Pre light - I got hints of dry toast and tobacco with a slight sweetness.

1/2 - No im not going to do this in thirds as to me there's really only half's with this stick the first half is alot like the pre draw its toasty and tobacco with a slight sweetness and medium amounts of smoke i would also say this is just a touch over medium mild atm.

Burn - So far its razor sharp.

2/2 - Now we are having pretty much every flavour replaced with a roasted salted peanut/nutty flavour with some light cedar mixed in this pretty much continues to the end of the smoke.

Burn - Still razor sharp no touching up at all.

All in all for the price its a good little every day smoke its nothing special but im happy to do the gardening or walk the dog with it and not really care if it gets dropped or explodes as its just nice to smoke nothing more.