View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 10:04 PM   #2
pnoon
YNWA

First Name: Peter
Trading: (20)
RA
pnoon has disabled reputation
Default Re: New Winedor, few questions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick7097 View Post
Hey I just got myself a new winedor. I'm having trouble keeping the humidity around 65%. My temp are around 64 and the rh is at 61. I'm using more then enough crystal kitty litter, but still doesn't seem to want to say around 65. I only have about 10 cigars in there as of now, Id assume that the more cigars that are in there it would help maintain the rh? I have 5 empty boxes in there just to have the SC in there in hopes to help maintain the rh. Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks

P.s. My cousin told me something about getting my name into a Rolodex...what does that mean?
Nick, as one of the owner/admins here I maintain a file offline (not directly accessible by the members) of names and addresses for use by the membership. Should someone want to send another member a surprise gift (aka a bomb), they can ask for an address from me. Anyone can be added at any time. In order to be able to request an address, a minimum criteria must be met. As stated in my sig line, 2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/participation in trade (trader rating).