View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 05:22 PM   #2
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Project up nort'

Some more pics to see the progress. Not sure the ceiling pictures do it justice...should have take a few "before" pics inside. There is a heater/AC unit in one wall, and the other wall has a vent fan (you know why).

This pic hopefully shows the ceiling work. Two of us and a drywall lift put up 2 - 12' sheets of drywall, flat to one point, and then creased so that they'd follow the slope (oh, and it wasn't exactly 12'). Yeah, I know... no comments about the other 2 pieces on the ceiling. Sometimes things do not go 100% as planned, and alternate provisions need to be made.

What remains in the mudding, maybe some texturing (especially on the ceiling) and the painting... (walls will be Packer gold and the ceiling Packer green, with the stud hanging down Packer gold)
Then comes the floor... By the way, anyone know how to install 3/4 hardwood flooring to cement? I have some ideas, possibly a plan...and it is because I got the hardwood floorboards for less than $1.00 a square foot.