Thread: RH Question
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #74
Josh_Lucky_13

Default Re: RH Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by md4958 View Post
Josh, in your introductory post you mention that youve only been into cigars for a few months now. Yet you are preaching to members here that have decades of experience (not me mind you), that your method is an appropriate substitute. Perhaps you should consider a bit more experience under your belt before making statements like that to people who know better.

We were all newbies at one time, but some of us had the humility to know we didnt know everything. Just sayin...
Moe I am a noob and not trying to preach. However as I read this post and how people jumped all over the use of KL which the only thing they could really say is its just something to piss on, kind of annoys me a bit. These people are not using the best of everything out there for their hobby/lifestyle but claim beads are worth the cost. silica is silica for the most part I even explained some of the differences, yet this seems to be a rallying cry for all bead fans. Now I admit to have never used beads. To me does not seem worth it when for a little extra space I get something that works pretty keep like my Tupperdor. I am also not forcing anyone to read or to post to this but now this one thread is very busy which I find a little funny. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and use what they want to use, if someone wants to use beads that is their choice and their money if they want a cheaper alternative KL is there as well as floral foam humidifiers ( are those only for florists?) If asked I will mention KL as a humidification option to anyone since I trust it and it does work.