Thread: RH Question
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #64
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all
Default Re: RH Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Lucky_13 View Post
So you skimp on one but dont the other? Coolers are not made for cigar storage????? flawed logic or close mindedness?
I'm really trying to be more informative then argumentative. However I'll play your game for a bit.

This topic is about RH and controlling it though not humidors. I don't see why you keep trying to take this off topic.

Humidors have always been made of different materials. Google it. People use walk ins, wooden boxes, they were copper at one point. Vinotemps are also another choice.

I'll tell you what I don't use for a humidor, a litter box. Maybe I should though and not be close minded. I think though for me and my 3 cats they might use my humidor with it's "beads" for another purpose.

Again though my cigars at kept at 64/65 in otherwords the perfect humidity and temperature. So how exactly am I skimping?
Bill86 is offline   Reply With Quote