Trading: (0)
Cohiba CoastGuard (Deployed)
The Hulk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fitness advice available

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman View Post
We like dirty laundry.

Serious question.
What are your opinions about HGH and supplements to boost production of it?
HGH is still very new as far as research is concerned. The US doesn't do many studies on it due to the "steroid" stigma attached to it. But European countries have been doing studies for a short period. I'll have to find the article but they are testing it on children who are lagging behind in normal growth. The short and skinny is that it is making subjects grow with no side effects. Unfortunately no long term studies have been done that would give a better answer to long term damages it may cause.

From my research, plus my wife did a very interesting dissertation on it, the stuff seems be very effective with little to no side effects. It actually, on the surface looks like a miracle drug. I haven't taken it and won't due to it being against CG policy. Plus being 27 it would be hard to convince a Doc my libido and energy is to low to write a script . I need to find her paper again to try and give you some really good resources.

Now there are many supplements that you can get at your local vitamin store that aid in testosterone production. Horny goat weed, saw palmetto, zinc, and tribulous to name a few. I've taken all these and noticed good results as far as my workout energy and muscle growth. Other products like Animal stack by Universal nutrition combines all these.

Remember when taking supplements like these you need to cycle of them and take as directed on the bottle or pack. Everyone is different and all supplements react differently on certain individuals.

Also I want to put this out there. There is nothing, and I mean nothing that is anywhere close to steroids sold in GNC. Worked there during college and got asked that question all the time. Hope this helps some.