Ain't nuttin but a peanut

First Name: Tyler
Trading: (0)
Cohiba CoastGuard (Deployed)
The Hulk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fitness advice available

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
What is an optimal copper and zinc intake one should have daily as guideline? Are there any forms of either mineral that are easy on the stomach?

Normally 30 to 50mg is suggested as far as zinc goes. I hear different numbers on zinc. What I usually do is take a ZMA (zinc and magnesium) supplement before bed. Usually the doseage on the label will meet your daily requirements. The zinc helps w/ your immune system as well as natural testostrone production and maganesium is a natural muscle relaxer. I have never had any digestive problem w/ taking this supplement. Twin labs, optimum, and GNC are three good companies that manufacture this and they are trust worthy products. Many minerals such as zinc absorb better when taken w/ certain minerals (ZMA for example is one).

As far as copper I will have to get back with you. I normally don't deal w/ that as a form of supplmentation. Usually get enough copper building transmission cables . I will definately look into it though.

I will put this disclaimer out there. I'm not a doctor so if you have any pre existing issues or your are taking medications please speak with your doctor before taking supplements.