View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 07:51 AM   #6
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nope nope hell no

I used to have to work hanging over edges and stupid sh1t like that. Up a couple hundred feet. I never got used to it, didn't like it, but refused to get scared until after I was done.
Then I'd be a nervous, chattering wreck for a couple days, and then it became normal.
I still didn't like it.
My buddy who I'd always volunteer to go up high with me always said "There's two kinds of squirrels. Ground squirrels and flying squirrels. I'se a ground squirrel."
Then 10 minutes later we'd be taking turns standing on the railing of a 100 foot swinging and bobbing JLG lift.

I still hate heights to this day, but I don't get paralyzed with fear and want to puke like when I was a kid.
Weeze is scared to go past the second rung on a step ladder. Literally.