View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 01:42 PM   #11
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Pretty happy ...

I read some great advice, your tobacco should always be dryer than you think. I have been letting certain tobaccos air dry a bit before smoking and what a difference, that and gentle tamping occasionally, just those two things and bowls stay lit much easier, much more smoke and almost no gurgle anymore.

I brought a corn cob to work with some Bulls Eye, which is a generic version of the De Luxe Navy, instead of going out and lighting up a Monte 4 or 5, smoking a bit, purging and clipping, now I can just pack up a bowl and puff away to my heart's content, stash the pipe in my favorite tree and head back in, this is working out very well and I think my cigar collection is going to thank me, I know my wallet is.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote