View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 12:02 PM   #1052
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Official Asylum Reef Tank Thread

Scott is dropping out, I tried twice and was TOO much of a compromiser to pull it off.
Reefs are about numbers, both chemically and how much numbers you gots in da bank.
If you are not ready in time and money to obsess overnumbers, its best to leave the
salt alone. EVERYONE starts out thinking they are going to really be on it, not to let
anything slip. But almost everyone does slip, and it is the fish and coral that suffer.
SO I had to just give that crap up.

And Cold Cuts, I have been messing with aquaria for 25 years and never had a tank burst
on me once. Not saying it doesn't happen, but that is a hell of a lead-off comment in terms
of what give you pause. if your tank is level and properly supported, I doubt you will ever
have a tank burst a seam. Make yourself a nice planted fresh water tank and enjoy near worry-
free entertainment. If I had all the money back that i wasted on salt water aquaria, I would
own a house now. MONEY PIT. A beautiful money pit, but a money pit.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote