View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #8
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Smoker Forums (cooking)

I just joined thesmokering, but only cause I didn't read this thread first, lol.
After checking out the layout there, it is the same software as we have here, BUT
there are only 5-6 separate forums. Seems the general bull$hit forum is not a part
of the site, lol. Maybe thesmokering.com is not totally useless, lol

Oh man, I have two projects going at once! I HAVE to get treehouse: part duh, substantially complete
before I assemble my new Char-griller unit.
I went with the plain old single side unit, which is fine for me at over three feet long. I am used to indirect
heat smoking in the same box. And at $99, I had to just man up and do it. But it is funny, having the kid
from downstairs waiting for me to get home from work everyday is a little disconcerting. I do not mind
getting his summer home constructed in the back yard, but he better respect the grill. I think I am
going into totally uncharted waters and doing a brisket this weekend. Haha, and now the kid has a 2nd hand
smoker as part of his treehouse.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote