View Single Post
Old 03-19-2022, 03:57 PM   #2
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Replacements? or Memories? (especially pipe tobacco)

There's a lot that can effect your smoking experience and make it better like good company, a good drink and for me especially a great meal. I also think about cuban cigars year to year can vary so much like quality control and the relative age of the tobacco being used. A cohiba siglo VI from 2010 will vary greatly from a cigar made today. if we could go back in time to smoke them both fresh in our time machine i think we'd find great variance between the two. nothing can quite change a cigar smoking experience more than mood and daily palate. Every day i start by smoking a quorum maduro corona and from one day to the next depending on where my palate is it can be a sweet chocolatey experience that makes me question why they're so cheap and on other days are just so-so. You palate will change day to day so you have to take that into consideration as well. That's why i start my day with the same cigar over and over just to test where my palate is and whether today will be a good day to give a cigar a fair review. Anyways, just a bit of my wisdom. I'm sure others will have far better answers than me. God bless you all!