Old 06-08-2011, 01:12 AM   #1
CoreyD
Licking my wounds

First Name: Corey
Trading: (23)
LGC
CoreyD has a spectacular aura aboutCoreyD has a spectacular aura about
Default ARghhhh

So back in 03/27/2011 I purchased a Fresh Roast SR 300 and have made many pounds of coffee since then waiting 20-30 minutes between roasts, well today I go to make a roast and find it taking longer to bring to a FC+ Then the 6-7 minutes these beans usually take. Not thinking anything of it I wait 30 mins and this batch tool 15 mins just to bring it to a FC. Could this be due to heat or is my machine broken? If thats the case I cannot find the warranty card I had in my box nor with Fathers Day vacation and camping coming up do I want this to be an issue. Man that would mean no home roasted coffee while I am camping for a week. I could always bite my lip and buy another one but to have to replace that 1 after 3 months . So that brings me to question is the Fresh Roasters not made for constant use? I mean some days I make 6-8 roasts in a day allowing for it to sit 30 mins in between and then the machine sits for days while other days I roast 1 or 2 in a day. Well guess I'll roast a batch in am with a different set of beans when I get home and see whats up and then email the company I ordered it from and see what kind of miracle can be conjured up. The worst of it is now , I don't know if I want to live without a roaster and home roasted coffee.