View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 04:52 PM   #28
shark
Cigar Smokin' Patriot

First Name: Ron
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
shark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgop View Post
The joys of teenage daughters. I have an 8 year old that's going on 18 in her opinion. First thing is that my daughter won't be leaving the house without said introduction and a full account of where they're going and who they will be with. If they're going to be with friends, I will need phone numbers of those parents to ensure they're aware of the same story. The young man will also go on a walk with me around the block explaining the expectations of dating my daughter in terms of never lying to me, if they're anywhere that something is taking place that she shouldn't be around, they leave and notify me, no drugs, alcohol, tobacco, and she better be home by curfew. Failure to comply will result in him being found floating in my pond from an accidental drowning.

It also just happens that I have a MobileMe account and my daughters phones will be linked. It can give me their location at any moment. Failure to be where they're supposed to be when they say they'll be there will result in me hunting them down and dragging him out by his ear with a pair of pliers.

But that's just me.

I like the way this man thinks! After all, we were all teenagers at one point. I'll leave it at that!