Old 05-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #1
Tuxguy
Feeling at Home

First Name: Jason
Trading: (26)
Cohiba
Tuxguy will become famous soon enough
Default Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon Robusto

I opened up my cabinet and reached it and randomly pulled a stick to smoke and review. My first review is going to be the Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon Robusto.

Pre Light

Rustic looking Cameroon wrapper. Light shade of brown and hardly any sign of oil. Its a robusto size around 5 x 50. Had one huge band.

First 1/3

First third of this cigar had a sweet taste to it. The draw was great, but not much smoke.

Second third of this cigar had more of a floral taste to it and all sweetness went away. The draw is still really good and the ash was very white and tight. Still not much smoke. If I would have taken the band off before I started the ash would have stayed the whole way. Of course while removing the band the ash hit the ground.

Final part of this cigar had hints of leather and floral. Had to touch up once as it neared the end. Still not much smoke. Draw was great to the very end.

Overall
The burn and draw of this cigar was perfect, I never had to touch up the cigar until the nub. The ash of the cigar was near white and really tight. This cigar is really mild and pretty much one dimensional. I only paid $3.00 for this stick in a clearance bin. I would not purchase this one again only because of it being so one dimensional.
Tuxguy is offline   Reply With Quote