Grrrrrr

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cigar Lighter review

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfFire View Post
Let me clarify what makes it so great... It lights every dang time I attempt to light it. Who ever mentioned not using the Ronson fuel I apprectiated that. Also I do agree fuel capcity isnt huge much but again. It's serves it's purpose, that keeps it compact. Also it does look not like a complete cheapo bic or anything else. And for less than 5 dollars a pop. PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASE.

Thanks for weighing in everyone. I will be checking out Blazer products in the future as well.
I fully understand why you were calling the lighter great. My comment about "It's ok. Not great, just ok." was a direct resposne to Robert's question (hence why I quoted it) about fuel capacity. The fuel capacity is ok, not great, just ok.

Yeah, ronson fuel is junk. Get yourself some Vector Signature or Lava. Lava is kind of pricey, but Vector Signature, a 10oz can costs $6-$8, which is about equal to what two or three of the little 2.75 oz Ronson cans cost. So with Vector, you get a better, 5x refined fuel for less than the cost of the Ronson fuel. I've never been able to tell the difference between Lava and Vector Signature besides the price.
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote