View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 03:32 PM   #75
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
I'm with you on this being too rich!

As to Auburn, now, maybe they will stop talking about losing sCam Newton, and talk about what their real problem is: DEFENSE! It was apparent their first two games, but glossed over because they got lucky and pulled rabbits outta their hats. Clemson made it glaringly obvious. And, if you don't have a defense in the SEC, it makes for a mighty long season.

I think the Bama-Ark line is too large because I'm not strong on Bama's Offense. They are already displaying the same "Red Zone" offensive weaknesses they have had in the recent past. And like you said, in college football...... Any given Saturday!
Offense Does Need Some Work, Brother! Hopefully BAMA's Defense Can Hold The Hogs!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote