F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: CAO Criollo-Ghadaffi bites the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvilchez View Post
So you agree that mixing politics, which if I'm not mistaken is not allowed on the boards, along with a review of a cigar goes hand in hand?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAbbott View Post
I think that you are taking the politics prohibition too far, While this write up clearly supports the removal of a dictator, I do not think it is something that is all that controversial, and I would say it is clearly tongue and cheek to begin with.
Normally, I stay out of these kinds of conversations, but for some reason I feel like putting my in...

I have to agree with Jay on this. It is not an issue of whether the comment was too controversial. The fact that there is any question about how controversial it is means it was over the line. The rule for this forum is no politics. The fact that we are having so much discussion on this means that the comment was too political -- because if it were not political we would be talking about the review and the cigar rather than whether or not the comment was over the line.

Hiding a political comment in a story or review does not make the comment any less political...

'nuff said...

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote