View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 11:14 AM   #15
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any Sirius/XM Gurus?

I have been having a pretty good time confounding them since I posted this thread. My trial is running out on December 14th. I went online a couple times and saw some pretty good deals but they won’t let me pay it with a paper bill. They almost have seizures when I tell them they aren’t getting my CC info for billing. They started out telling me that they could give me the select plan for 99 plus taxes and fees but the problem is they said they can only bill it monthly with a CC. Told them no thanks. Then yesterday they called me and told me they could give me a great deal, which wound up being the same old deal we been talking about.

The person told me they could give me 5 months for 25 plus taxes and fees and they would paper bill me, told her I was interested in paying it one time for an annual plan and guess what? They have a special deal going for a year at 60 plus taxes and fees, told them to paper bill me and I will be glad to pay it, whoops nope we gotta have a credit card, told her no thanks. Then she tells me they can extend my trial for three more months for the low price of $2.31, but? You guesses it, she says we can’t paper bill for that small of a charge. I told her no thanks and I will just let it cancel.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote