View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 02:02 PM   #384
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Second Firearm Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian D. View Post
If you're going to keep acquiring firearms--or just want to hang on to those you already have--invest in a safe. It's about as fun a way to spend money as buying insurance, because in fact that is precisely what you're doing. But unlike a paper policy, it doesn't expire or try not to pay a claim.

Most home burglars aren't going to try to do much with a safe, at least not in all but the ritziest neighborhoods. It takes skills and/or tools not commonly found with ordinary quick-grab thieves.
Probably need to get one someday soon.

I was looking for ammo for my M&P that I am going to purchase in the next week or so and was perusing the internet page for the gun shop I will be buying it from. Found advertised on it 600 rounds of American Eagle 63 grain 5.56 Green Tip for an amazing price. I know it's not the best for defensive purposes and according to friends you can't shoot it at indoor ranges but I couldn't let that stop me. I bought 1800 rounds for $268.00.

I honestly thought it had to be misprint. Looked closely at their policies and it said if there was a mistake they would contact me before putting the order through. Ordered it on Saturday online and today the charge went through on my bank account. Waiting on an email to tell me it's ready to pick up.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote