View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 10:54 AM   #25
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Burger Joints - What's Your Fav?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
Was asking around recently, myself. Had a spectacularly crappy burger experience at TGIF recently. Love Ted's Montana Grill burgers....but, I have a little trouble swallowing the $50 check for two. I have been a fan of 5 Guys for years, but last couple visits were disappointing...not sure if it is them or me. I, too, like BK on rare occasion...the BK Junior is a good, little burger most of the time. And, I have to strongly disagree with the comment about McD's fries....they have sucked big time since they changed the oil...what, maybe 15-18 years ago? The BK fries are far and away better.

Denny's patty melt used to be as good a burger as you could get at 2AM...but they dropped it from their menu a couple years ago and I no longer see any reason to go near the place.

I've had good experiences at Red Robin and Fuddruckers, but neither for quite some time. I'm going to try both very soon...if only to get the taste of that TGIF burger out of my mouth.

I'd rather not eat fries than eat BK fries. And I loves me some fries, so that's saying something.