View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 09:29 PM   #1
Skywalker
BABOTL

First Name: Dice
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Skywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud ofSkywalker has much to be proud of
Default Sikk50 Ties The Knot!

Please join me in congratulating Andrew (sikk50) for getting married this weekend!

Congratulations, Andrew and Hanna!!! Blessings on your marriage!!!

Little did I know, soon after Cigar Asylum became our new home, that inviting Andrew over for a herf would lead to a special friendship. As I watched Andrew and his new bride take their vows, I thought wow, this cigar thing has made a huge impact on my life and the lives of those I call friends and BOTL.

Andrew was attending California State University, Chico. He announced that he was in the area and looking for someone to enjoy cigars with. I replied to his post, invited him over, and the rest is history.

Since joining the Asylum, I have attended five weddings, and one funeral, of members. Andrew's is the first wedding of a member that I have had the honor of officiating.

Best Man: Dahgoose (Trever) / Groom: Sikk50 (Andrew) / Me: Skywalker

BTW - There was a cigar roller and cigars at this wedding!!!

Smoke what you like!!!

Last edited by Skywalker; 10-02-2016 at 09:40 PM.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote