View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 09:25 PM   #2004
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Losing Weight with Starscream

Thanks, Bob.
I was down to 185 last year, but got mostly immobile because of my health and I ballooned to 223 again. I weighed 250 when I started.
I learned a LOT through that whole episode. The greatest thing was the change of mindset from "live to eat" to "eat to live". It's been very easy to get back on track.
Add to that that so many foods exasperate my neural sh1t, and eating has really gone from fun to pain in the ass. I have to look up everything I eat, and if I get too much potassium by mistake, I suffer immense body-wide pain 18 hours later. I suppose food is kinda my anabuse.
I see my doc in a couple weeks and I'll likely be set up with a dietician so I can develop a potassium-free crappy diet. That'll make not eating all that much easier.