Thread: CA Pipe 2010
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 10:12 AM   #2
CigarGuy88
Good Cigar = Good Day

First Name: Steve
Trading: (38)
LGC
CigarGuy88 will become famous soon enoughCigarGuy88 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: CA Pipe 2010

I think once we get a design, such as full smooth, full rusticated, or a blend of both (obviously more expensive) we can have different sizes made, such as a nose warmer, free hand, classic, or whatever. As long as we decide on a basic shape we can build off that.

I realize people would like to spend less than $100 on this but as Tim posted in the original thread that unless we go with a machine made (being boswell isnt taking special orders now) there is almost no way of keeping the price under $100.
My other opinion is that this is a special limited once a year pipe and I believe to get a really nice handmade pipe you need to spend the money...

Its just like if you really want to buy a cigar for a special occasion, lets say a padron 80th but you only wanna spend $20 you either dont buy it or you spend a little more than you wanted and get it anyway. This is the same kind of special occasion, it happens once a year and I think we should consider spending a bit more money for a really nice pipe and if people can't afford it then they don't get it.

End Rant
CigarGuy88 is offline   Reply With Quote