View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
ApexAZ
Wandering aimlessly

First Name: Brian
Trading: (10)
ApexAZ will become famous soon enoughApexAZ will become famous soon enough
Default Coffee from a clover

I drink coffee every day, but I am far from what you would call a connoisseur. I brew a k-cup and add a bit of half-and-half and off I go. There is an independent coffee place near my work who makes the best latte I've ever had. One day, I was looking at their 'clover' menu and the types of coffee they had from different regions around the world and what their tasting notes were. I asked them about the flavors and got a long-winded response about how they only mild to medium roast their coffee to ensure they don't destroy them by over-roasting the beans.

So I bought a cup and proceeded to put some creamer in it before we left. As we were walking out, I mentioned the creamer to the work friend I was with and he was like, "Oh jeez, did they see you do that?".

Is this bad form with coffee from the clover? I suppose the creamer masks some of the flavor that they are describing. I don't care if the bean has notes of caramel, or nuts or floral. I like my coffee with some cream. Maybe I should stay with regular old drip.
ApexAZ is offline   Reply With Quote