View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 01:17 PM   #40
Devanmc
Have My Own Room

First Name: Devan
Trading: (40)
RyJ Army (Disabled Vet)
Devanmc is a jewel in the roughDevanmc is a jewel in the roughDevanmc is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Apple Announces iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resipsa View Post
Not a knock on you, but 1) Verizon most certainly does NOT have an exceptional 4g network, and

2) Why are people even worrying about that, or thinking about it? Data caps are already in place, are getting more totalitarian by the minute, and people worry about network speed..

Why? You won't ever be able to take advantage of the speed, so why worry about it?
on the contrary. The LTE network is exceptional if you are in an area with it. I have an unlimited data plan as im grandfathered in. I use to for my downloads on campus as not to get into trouble. Even with a USB phone tether my phone is 10x faster then my dorms internet. Verizon also hasnt been able to throttle LTE yet. So even if i go threw 10gb in a week(just an example), they cant slow me down other then to kick me off which they wont do.