wayner123
Country Gentleman

Trading: (159)
Trinidad
wayner123 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Who are the taste experts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan View Post
I would advise against that. Taste is completely subjective. What they like, you may not and what they don't like, you may.

If you do decide to do it that way, read through the reviews of cigars you have tried and see if the reviewer thought the same as you then, search for more of their reviews. I know alot of people like the read reviews before they have a cigar and there is nothing wrong with that, I just think they are pointless for me as I like to make up my own mind without any influence.

I know I am in the minority with this opinion.

This post is almost exactly what I would have posted. It sums up everything very well.

As a sort of aside, most of you say that you go off of what you like, but yet I see a number of posts elsewhere telling people that such and such cigar "needs more time", "it will be better in a few months", etc. And also asking questions like "how are such and such smoking right now". How does that fit into the whole equation of taste is subjective?