Old 04-02-2020, 03:51 AM   #3448
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday. All is good here in the Baranyai household, only 3 more days of quarantine as a result of contact with a positive COVID-19 victim. One of our supervisors in the EOC came in 11 days ago and was not feeling well, got tested and came back positive. He and his family are doing good but the EOC is working virtual and utilizing a program called WebEOC. All meetings are held on MS Teams and we've been teleworking via VPN. The President extended the stay at home through the end of April to help stop the spread of this virus. I have to put a little smile on things, so here's a little funny for you to laugh at. Enjoy......

Hi my friends!
Just be careful because people are going crazy from being in lock down! Actually I've just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking tea and all of us agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything and certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron calmed me down as she said everything will be fine no situation is too pressing.