View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 08:08 AM   #845
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: pnoon's what cigar did you smoke today VII?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller View Post
H. Upmann AJF Toro
Great cigar

This morning I've chosen -

Isabela Time Traveler (Corona Double?) - one of the upsides to being stuck at home is that I can smoke more cigars! One of the downsides to being stuck at home is that I can smoke more cigars! .....because it's they are giving me some real palate fatigue

Such is the case with this beautiful specimen. This is from what I understand, to be Isabela's in-official crown jewel in their lineup, supposed to have many flavor transitions which I'm trying to pick up on but it's difficult - again, by no fault of Isabela, it's my damned fault for smoking too many cigars yesterday. Definitely a sweet start though, then settled in to a very rich, very aged tobacco profile.

Fellow Asylumers, for any of you that like fuller bodied cigars, I implore you to check Isabela out. They smoke like an extra premium cigar but cost at most $10 a stick. Definitely a smaller company but I really like what they are doing with their tobacco and would love to see them grow.
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote