View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 06:18 AM   #135
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New Car Pics Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WheelVFR View Post
We're thinking of upgrading soon and I've really been eyeing the Panamera, even though the looks take some getting used to. We love our Volvo, especially with the awd and V8, but it's about time to retire it I think. Would love to consider a Rapide, but I think finding a good pre-owned one may be difficult on our budget and the lack of support for servicing around us would be a big issue as well.
Why not go for the Volvo S90 all decked out? Beautiful car inside and out. We had an S60 which was leased and ended in February. Once our Jaguar lease is up, we are considering another Volvo. I like V90 as well. The styling inside and out is really great and they use nice materials inside the car.

What is your locale? How far or close is the nearest Aston dealer? I bought the Rapide from a CA and had it shipped to MA. It was a one owner from Beverly Hills. I waited over 6 months for the local dealer to find a Rapide and none ever came around. Once I bought the Rapide, a month or so later they get one on trade in... Figures. I would much prefer to buy local, but that can't be assured. There are two dealers in New England, and the one I use only have 50 Rapide's in their system. The car has been for sale 8 years; so it is pretty rare. Several of my car friends have never seen one in person.