Old 09-08-2013, 06:40 AM   #1
Bunker
New hardware installed.

First Name: Rick
Trading: (18)
Partagas
Bunker will become famous soon enoughBunker will become famous soon enough
Default Multiple Sclerosis?

First let me reintroduce myself, I was active quite a bit a few years ago but sort of just tailed off for a number of reasons.

Still enjoying a good smoke whenever I can, it is still one of the most relaxing things in my life when I can sit outback with the dog and have an hour or so of peace.

I used to prefer to have that smoke while walking my best friend Bunker the brittany (hence the screen name).

As you may have guessed from the title of this post that isn't as easy as it used to be.

I was diagnosed in February, and have been battling to stay active and deal with things as they come.

I can still walk but not as much as I would like, and walking Bunker has unfortunately become only an occassional thing instead of a twice daily event. I managed to do so this morning but am already paying for it.

This post isn't intended to garner sympathy, but as I travel through this disease it seems everyone I meet either has a friend or family member that has been touched by MS.

I tried to get involved with the various MS forums out there but soon found that there wasn't much in common with anyone beyond the affliction.

So I figured why not try the places I have been before.

Any other cigar lovers out there touched by MS?