Old 04-24-2009, 04:19 AM   #149
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all, the coffee is on and a big TGIF!!!!! Well, we had a great time last night at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars with a packed house to include LouieD (who is now definitely a Thursday night club member) and a good 50 other S / BOTL. The big talk was next weeks CigarFest 2009 and we have a good dozen or so of us heading out Friday at noon sharp. As far as this weekend, the Yankees are in Boston with the 1st game this evening at 1910 (7:10pm) with Joba Chamberlain startin' on the mound for the Bombers. Also, NASCAR is at the biggest track on the curcuit, Talladega Superspeedway: http://www.nascar.com/races/tracks/tal/index.html. There is also the NHL playoffs in full force as well as the PGA and other sporting events all weekend. Since Beth is a big time Mets fan, we are going to see them play the Nationals tomorrow down at the new Citi Field. Should be a great day weather wise and hopefully I can get a cigar in while we are tailgating down in Queens, NY. I hope everyone has a super weekend and gets to enjoy the great weather as well with a couple of your favorites........