View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 04:23 AM   #5473
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: I had a great cigar today thanks to......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelok View Post
Gomeitsmybday gave this cigar to me in a trade we worked out trying to try new cigars without buying boxes hah.

We both share a love of Aganorsa leaf and this is a decent representation of the tobacco. The wrapper seems more fragile then normal but never split or crack so what do I know. Flavors were good but not as intense as a regular Casa Fernandez or Warped cigar.

I would guess this is cheaper then those two and at a lower price, definitely a value but that is just a guess.

Thanks!!

Oh good I'm glad you enjoyed it and I think your review is spot on! I also prefer stuff that is more full bodied but knowing you hadn't tried this one before, I was curious to see what you thought. It's definitely not up there with the higher end Warped & Casa Fern stuff but I think it's pretty solid for its price point, particularly if you can find them on sale.

Btw - I'm planning on smoking one or two out of your sampler later this week but will be on vacation in a cabin in the woods with no cell service (yes, basically like the movie Evil Dead) so I will probably post reviews when I can find a few bars or get back to town.
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote