View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 09:10 AM   #172
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: La Flor Dominicana and Litto Gomez love

Not to change the topic, but to gauge things. I love the LGDs, Small Batch, Coronados, & Air Benders. I like the Cameroons. And there are a few blends that I have not tried.

There were the original lines that I tried in the late 1990s, but I have not tried those lines, or I should say, the contemporary version of those lines. They were pretty good, but I am sure they are not the same tobaccos and have changed some. I suppose I could try them, but I have been reluctant because I have not found many of them locally, and when I have, they priced higher than I was willing to part with at that particular time. I know where I could get them reasonably for a box, but I do not know that I want a whole box.

But, I have tried to like the Ligero & the Double Ligero and just have not been able to do so. They are not horrible, but to my palate they are rather one-dimensional. I found them strong and full-bodied but after about 2 inches I was bored. I did like the 452, but not enough to go out buy a box of them.